Paros, Parikia is the charter station to start your sailing holidays in the Cyclades islands.
Parikia is located at the west side of the island of Paros. Approaching Parikia bay, care is needed for a number of little islands, reefs and above-water rocks.
- Portes islands: Two in number with a light (F1(2) 16s&M)
- Petrocaravo: a submerged rock difficult to see in rough seas.
- Vouves: low-lying with a reef off the NE end a reef 3 metres over it 0,2 miles to the SW
- Ag. Spyridonas: High and jagged rocks with a white church on one of them
- Dhrepani: Low-lying
- Kaki Skala and Peponas: Low-lying furher inside the bay
Approaching by night use the light on Portes and on Ag.Fokas (F1.3s6M), as the well as the two light buoys Q.G/Q.R marking the deep water channel into the port of Parikia
|Paros, Parikia Charter Base in the Cyclades islands|
Station manager is Mr. Giorgos Kastanas, tel. +30 6944209624, fax number: +30 22840 22713